Covid-19 – What we are doing to safeguard our employees and clients.
- All our office-based staff are social distancing and working either from home or in separate offices. Sanitizing stations have been provided at the entrance to the showroom and offices.
- When staff make visits to customers or sites, they are provided with a Cleaning Kit which contains masks, gloves, sanitizer, water, soap, wipes, and paper towels as well as bags to remove used items.
- All areas with toilets and sinks in the factories are provided with antibacterial soap, paper towels and bins to dispose of rubbish. There is also wipes to enable cleaning of the non-disposable masks.
- Social distancing will be in place with signs and markers in the factories and communal areas.
- Only one member of staff will be allowed in the locker/canteen area at one time. Teas will be made by one person and brought out on a tray for staff to retrieve in an orderly fashion with social distancing in place.
- At lunch times staff will be required to spread out among the premises and yard areas.
- Masks should be worn in instances of having to work more closely and where social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Should anyone experience symptoms as per government guidelines at the time, they will be required to self-isolate with their families for 14 days.
- Visitors to the premises will be required to ring the bell on the outside of the building and wait near the sign for assistance. Only one customer is allowed in the showroom/offices at any one time. Visitors will be required to use hand sanitizer on entering.
- All our staff will maintain social distancing when meeting with you.
- Deliveries will be taken in using the middle up and over door. Once you have been met at the entrance a member of staff will then open the door and take in the delivery. Again, social distancing must be maintained.
- During this time, it is imperative to open as many ways of communicating as possible. With that in mind please feel free to text or whatsapp the following no 07771394907.
- We can easily arrange video calls utilising Zoom, Facetime or Skype. Please let us know your preference and we can arrange a time.
Thank you all for adhering to our policies during this difficult period. Our aim is to keep serving our clients with the best service and products possible whilst also keeping our employees and clients safe.